Most of the kids today go to field trips. That means spending a long, sunny day in the sun. When these kids come home they are very tired and fatigued. I hear you saying, “Of course they are tired, they had a packed day”. True, but it is not only physical exertion but also dehydration which causes the fatigue.
Our body is composed mainly of water and it depends on water to survive. Every cell, tissue, and organ in our body need water to work correctly. For example, our body uses water to maintain its temperature, remove waste, and lubricate joints. Any fall in the water level leads to dehydration. Our body loses water and electrolytes through many ways like sweat, urine and even breathing. Headache and fatigue are common symptoms of dehydration. Drinking enough water makes up for the water loss.
But children don’t remember to drink water, because they are busy, playing! So as a parent what can we do?
- We can remind and re-remind them to drink water.
- We can pack fruits for them.
- We can pack chaas or nimbu paani.
But with travelling children, it becomes very inconvenient. A tetra pack sounds a better option, right? So…we give them packed juices loaded with sugar?? NO! There is a better option.
- Enerzal offers a well-balanced mix of water, carbohydrates and vital electrolytes.
- It is caffeine and preservative free.
- It has 5 vital salts – Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium and Chloride.
- It has glucose and sucrose which ensure instant as well as sustained energy.
- Enerzal is a low-calorie drink. 15 gm(1 serving) contains only 58 calories.
- Enerzal has low osmolarity, similar to blood. This helps in quick absorption of Enerzal in the body.
- Enerzal is an ISOTONIC drink. It contains 7% of carbohydrates per 100 ml. This is taken up by the body as quickly as water.
With so many benefits, I am sure Enerzal will be your Go-To drink. It is mine 🙂